| So simple, and yet so brilliant (not being serious of course). |
11 April 2011
Time for the Blanket Show
Ice cream eaten, movies watched, and it's too late to start anything else. I forgot to post one more pic with the previous post. I had an epiphany about how to remember the sizes I was supposed to cut with the Jeff Quilt fabric: I wrote the description of the fabric, and how many of each size I was supposed to cut. I posted the note on the closet door at eye level so when I'm standing at the work table it's right there to remind me. It sounds simple, but it's gonna save me lots of frustration and wasted fabric! I posted one note at a time so I didn't have to search for the fabric I was cutting. I just glanced up and then measured and cut. No big whoop and it was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment