On Friday the Senior Center hosted a sale on a fabric stash that was donated to them. I couldn't attend because I had to work but Jamie went and brought a huge bag of fabric to me when she came to work later in the day! I don't know how many yards it is, but it's a lovely variety of styles and colors... and only $20 (if you know anything about fabric prices you can appreciate how awesome this is!). There's even batik and Kona fabric, which I have never used before because I am cheap when it comes to fabric [poor would be a more appropriate descriptor]. I want to work on a Block of the Month project for the Desert Sage Guild and so many other projects this weekend, which means tomorrow since today was swallowed whole by an unexpected road trip adventure to Utah to retrieve a car from airport parking, but right now I don't feel well. I think I have allergies, or a ninja cold attacked on Friday around 3:30 p.m. and has been making my sinuses suffer ever since. I just started sneezing, got all congested, and my eyes were watering with no warning whatsoever.
I did take pics of the important things, like the new additions to my stash. Due to combination of family events tomorrow and feeling like poo, I may not accomplish anything tomorrow but reading and sleeping.
 |
| THE STACK! |
 |
| These remind me of spaghetttios. |
 |
| I see fussy cutting in my future to use these... |
 |
| I have maybe 3 yards of this one!! |
Jamie is my hero! I was giddy as a schoolgirl on Friday after work when I finally had time to look through the bag of fabric. It really made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment