I'll probably mention them from time to time, since Sir William and Lily Bear are often in the sewing room with me, under my feet, wrestling, the dog barking, the cat hissing, and distracting me enough that I stop what I'm doing to take William to the "cat-friendly zone" on the other side of the puppy gate, I thought I'd post pics of my kids.
 |
Mr. Tiger McKinley - a magnificant speciman of feline perfection.
He joined my family when I was at college in Humboldt County 5 years ago. Hobbies include avoiding the dog, leaving the room when William shows up, sleeping on freshly washed laundry, burrowing under blankets and pillows on the couch, giving me hugs, sharpening his claws on the carpet, sneaking into the basement to explore when I'm doing laundry, begging for treats, and kitty yoga. Favorite movie is "Madagascar." Favorite vice is cat nip. |
 |
Sir William of Washington - AKA The Brat
He was born on a farm in Washington state and joined my family in 2008. Hobbies include wrestling the dog, sleeping on clean laundry, sleeping on freshly washed/purchased fabric, meowing, picking on Tiger, burrowing under the blankets on my bed, begging for kitty treats, following me around the house, providing much need QC of all sewing projects, and taking naps with me. Favorite cat toy is the pole with feathers at the end. Favorite vice is raging kleptomania - he steals anything from steak knives to avocados to plastic wrappers. |
 |
Princess Lily Bear - the Demon Dog
Rescued from the Minidoka Animal Shelter in Paul last August when she was 5 weeks old. Hobbies include being under my feet at all times, following me, barking at me when I tell her "no," wrestling with William, chasing Tiger, chewing on dog toys and chew bones, playing in water, jumping on people, going for walks, chasing the ball, digging up the tree roots in the backyard, eating snow, and looking very innocent when she's sleeping. Favorite vice is pig ears. |
 |
| Princess Lily Bear-Beard the Black Lab Pirate! |
No comments:
Post a Comment