Why I'm happy it's Friday, I don't know. I'm currently unemployed so the days and time mean nothing to me. Oh well. I worked on the snowball block baby quilt yesterday and completed the quilt top. That was a fun project. I took my time and made sure the seams were all 1/4 inch. It looks great, but I realized the rows are out of order. The last row is missing a color so the pattern is off, but someone I put that row up where a correct row should have gone. Oops. I don't care enough to fix it. I started this project a long time ago and the blocks themselves were odd sizes, so I did the best with what I had. I'm not overly perfectionistic about my quilting at this point because I'm learning and experimenting.
 |
| Snowball Christmas baby quilt |
 |
| It amused me to put so many pins in this tomato |
No comments:
Post a Comment