18 August 2014

Fabric!

I received the much anticipated shipment of fabric for the Mario Quilt. Somehow I ordered the wrong color. I need yellow and ordered this odd, kind of green, shade of yellow called Celery. Oh well. I'm sure I can use it for something. I saw a UPS driver early in the day stopped at my neighbor's house so I was excited to think I would also receive my package. But no such luck! The driver left and I waited another 5 hours to receive my package. I don't know if it was the same driver or a different one. I worked for FedEx for awhile and I know that if it had been delivered by a FedEx driver back in my day it would have been on the same truck. But what do I know?


Yes, I get a bit excited about fabric and quilting
Most of the fabric I need for the quilt blocks


No comments: