I completed more blocks for the Jeff Quilt. I'm down to the last 11 blocks and then I can figure out how to arrange them so I can sew them together. I'm excited. This quilt has kind of gotten weird in the colors, but I really like the color combinations of two of the blocks I made today:
04 July 2011
Beware of The Nearly Naked Quilter!
Yes, it's hot in my office/quilting room. I find a sport bra and shorts are about all I can stand to wear in this room when the iron is on, the sewing machine is on, and lights are on so I can see what I'm doing. I turned the computer off to lessen the heat, which didn't seem to make much difference, and I was sans music! I have a box fan blowing cooler air from the hallway into the room, and yet, it's flaming hot. Oh well. It's manageable... or I can take off more clothes. LOL!
I completed more blocks for the Jeff Quilt. I'm down to the last 11 blocks and then I can figure out how to arrange them so I can sew them together. I'm excited. This quilt has kind of gotten weird in the colors, but I really like the color combinations of two of the blocks I made today:
I completed more blocks for the Jeff Quilt. I'm down to the last 11 blocks and then I can figure out how to arrange them so I can sew them together. I'm excited. This quilt has kind of gotten weird in the colors, but I really like the color combinations of two of the blocks I made today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment