Mostly when it's hot, like it's been for the last two days. Everyone else griped that is was too cold and rainy when it was supposed to be Spring, and then Summer, and now like magic it's scorching hot. I hate it!
I've decided to just work on quilt tops for now. I screwed up the backing on the Man Quilt for my brother and have been so discouraged I haven't touched a quilt project in almost two months. I went to the Boise Basin Quilter's Quilt Show last Saturday and came home feeling inspired again.
I took about 360 photographs of quilts that impressed me, and now my computer or Internet or both are acting up and I've having a difficult uploading pics before my computer freezes again or the Internet connection fails. Anywho, I've completed 22 blocks for the Jeff Quilt. I made some "creative" changes to the color scheme - aka I didn't have enough fabric and decided to use what I have in my stash rather than spend more money that I can't afford to spend right now. I will post pics when my computer/Internet allows me...
 |
| My workstation is being used again :) |
 |
| 11 completed blocks |
 |
| William is helpful. |
 |
| I used shades of blue for this block when I'd intended it to be red. I think blue looks better. |
 |
| The original red block, but with different shades of red from my stash. |
PS - I was naughty and bought some goodies from
Missouri Star Quilt Company's website. I love their quilting tutorials, and decided to check out their sales. I bought Christmas fabric to make a quilt demonstrated on their video :)
No comments:
Post a Comment